2023/24 School Year Registration : Click Here
If you have any issue – please send an email to [email protected]
Spring Open House Tour : Tour Registration
2023 – 2024
Kindergarten, Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration
All information reflects 2023/24 rates :
Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
After registration, you will receive an e-mail by January 31st concerning your child’s class placement(s). Upon receipt, the registration & program fee is requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2023-2024 school year.
Fees due at time of class assignment confirmation (These fees are NOT refundable).
Kindergarten, Preschool Registration & Program Fee – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs. This fee will be due Feb 10, 2023
- Kindergarten- 1 child – $180
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $15 discount for each additional child.
- My Grown-Up and Me : $30 (no discount)
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
General CDC Information for School Year 2022/2023
- FIRST AVAILABLE DAY: Aug 21,2023
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 am – 4 pm
- TUITION INCREASE:
- $7.90/hour for Infant, CDC1 & CDC2
- $7.60/hour for CDC3 & CDC4
- 10% for siblings (both children in care at least 24 hours each- PS+CDC) discount applies to only the oldest sibling.
- REGISTRATION FEE: CDC Registration fee will be due Feb 10th 2023.
- BILLING: Bills will be generated in May for August / Sept. Payment will be due June 1, 2023.
- REFUNDS: Your registration fee is non-refundable.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Infant, CDC1, & CDC2: 5 hour minimum and 2 days a week is required.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: No drop off after 10:30am.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: Pick up cannot occur between the hours of 12:30 and 2:30pm due to nap.
- CDC 2, CDC3 or CDC4: 2 hour minimum during lunch hour if following or preceding a PS class.
- CDC3 & CDC 4: Must be in a PS class to attend CDC & must be potty trained.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT START DATE: For CDC1, CDC2, CDC3 or CDC4 we will no longer be able to hold a permanent placement with a start date beyond September. You may start at a later date, but you will be asked to pay the permanent placement schedule starting in September.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT SCHEDULE CANCELLATION OR CHANGES: Cancellations and changes must be made by the 15th of the month before the change or cancellation is to take place. Once billing for amount has occurred, you will be changed for that time. (Initial schedules are exception to the rule as stated under the refund bullet point)
- INFANT ROOM: We are no longer able to hold a spot in the infant room past December for a child. If the child is not going to attend the CDC until after December 1st, you will be asked to pay for the placement requested from December 1st until the start date of the child.
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- Kindergarten & Preschool Tuitions of first month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2023
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to June 30, 2022