23-24 School Year Tours !!
November 8, 2022 9-12 Sign Up: Sign Up for Nov 8
January 7, 2023 9-12 Sign Up : Sign Up for Jan 7
For new families, please use this link to register for the 2022-23 school year. Someone from ICEC will contact you concerning placement after the registration is complete:
As of 7/20/22 the following class are FuLL:
- ALL Childcare Classes (Infant, CDC 1, CDC 2, CDC 3, CDC 4)
- 3 Day 4’s AM
- 4 Day 4’s AM
- 4 Day 4’s PM
- 4 Day Older 4’s
- 3 Day Ext. Day 4’s
- 4 Day Ext. Day 4’s
2022 – 2023 Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration OPENS ( Next year) :
Current ICEC Families : Monday, January 10, 2022 with link posted in Bloomz
New ICEC Families : Wednesday, January 12, 2022 the registration link will be posted on this page.
All information reflects 2022/23 rates :
Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
After registration, you will receive an e-mail concerning your child’s class placement(s). Upon receipt, the registration & program fee is requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2022-2023 school year.
Fees due at time of class assignment confirmation (These fees are NOT refundable).
Kindergarten, Preschool Registration & Program Fee – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs. This fee will be due Feb 11, 2022
- Kindergarten- 1 child – $180
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $15 discount for each additional child.
- My Grown-Up and Me : $30 (no discount)
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
General CDC Information for School Year 2021/2022
- FIRST DAY: Aug 22,2022
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 am – 4 pm
- TUITION INCREASE:
- $7.65/hour for Infant, CDC1 & CDC2
- $7.35/hour for CDC3 & CDC4
- 10% for siblings (both children in care at least 24 hours each- PS+CDC) discount applies to oldest sibling.
- REGISTRATION FEE: CDC Registration fee will be due Feb 11th 2021.
- BILLING: Bills will be generated in May for August / Sept. Payment will be due June 1, 2021.
- REFUNDS: Your registration fee is non-refundable.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Infant, CDC1, & CDC2: 5 hour minimum and 2 days a week is required.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: No drop off after 10:30am.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: Pick up cannot occur between the hours of 12:30 and 2:30pm due to nap.
- CDC 2, CDC3 or CDC4: 2 hour minimum during lunch hour if following or preceding a PS class.
- CDC3 & CDC 4: Must be in a PS class to attend CDC & must be potty trained.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT START DATE: For CDC1, CDC2, CDC3 or CDC4 we will no longer be able to schedule a permanent placement with a start date beyond September.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT SCHEDULE CANCELLATION OR CHANGES: Cancellations and changes must be made by the 15th of the month before the change or cancellation is to take place. Once billing for amount has occurred, you will be changed for that time. (Initial schedules are exception to the rule as stated under the refund bullet point)
- INFANT ROOM: We are no longer able to hold a spot in the infant room past December for a child. If the child is not going to attend the CDC until after December 1st, you will be asked to pay for the placement requested from December 1st until the start date of the child.
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- Kindergarten & Preschool Tuitions of first month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2022
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to June 30, 2022