2022 – 2023 Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration OPENS ( Next year) :
Current ICEC Families : Monday, January 10, 2022 with link posted in Bloomz
New ICEC Families : Wednesday, January 12, 2022 the registration link will be posted on this page.
2021 – 2022 Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration (CURRENT YEAR)
2021/22 Registration Link
All information reflects 2021/22 rates :
Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
After registration, you will receive an e-mail concerning your child’s class placement(s). Upon receipt, the registration & program fee is requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2021-2022 school year.
Fees due at time of class assignment confirmation (These fees are NOT refundable).
Kindergarten, Preschool Registration & Program Fee – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs.
- Kindergarten- 1 child – $180
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $30 discount for each additional child.
- My Grown-Up and Me : $30 (no discount)
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
General CDC Information for School Year 2021/2022
- FIRST DAY: Aug 23,2020
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 am – 4 pm
- TUITION INCREASE:
- $7.65/hour for Infant, CDC1 & CDC2
- $7.35/hour for CDC3 & CDC4
- 10% for siblings (both children in care at least 24 hours each- PS+CDC) discount applies to oldest sibling.
- 7% for > 24 hours of care (PS +CDC) per week
- REGISTRATION FEE: CDC Registration fee will be due Feb 15th 2021.
- BILLING: Bills will be generated in May for August / Sept. Payment will be due June 15, 2021.
- REFUNDS: Your registration fee is non-refundable.
- MINIMUM HOURLY REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- If child not in preschool: 3 hour minimum and 2 days a week is required.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: No drop off after 11am due to nap.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: Pick up cannot occur between the hours of 12:30 and 2pm due to nap.
- CDC 2, CDC3 or CDC4: 2 hour minimum during lunch hour if following or proceeding a PS class
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT START DATE: For CDC1, CDC2, CDC3 or CDC4 we will no longer be able to schedule a permanent placement with a start date beyond September.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT SCHEDULE CANCELLATION OR CHANGES: Cancellations and changes must be made by the 15th of the month before the change or cancellation is to take place. Once billing for amount has occurred, you will be changed for that time. (Initial schedules are exception to the rule as stated under the refund bullet point)
- INFANT ROOM: We are no longer able to hold a spot in the infant room past December for a child. If the child is not going to attend the CDC until after December 1st, you will be asked to pay for the placement requested from December 1st until the start date of the child.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT: If you are looking for FLEXIBLE placement, we may start taking schedules on Aug 15th. You may ask for flexible placement as much as 30 days ahead of requested date.
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- Kindergarten & Preschool Tuitions of first month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2020
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to June 30, 2020