Registration for the 2024/25 school year will be opened to the public on 1/10/2024. A link will be posted on this page of the website.
As of 12/6/2023 – Current families have pre-enrollment and the following classes are full or have limited availability
- 3 Day 4’s AM FULL
- 4 Day Extended Day 4’s FULL
- 3 Day Extended Day 4’s Limited Availability
- Grown Up and Me Limited Availability
- CDC2 (Childcare, turn 2 by 9/1) FULL
- Infant Room – Only M,Tu,Th,F available (Wed is full)
- CDC3 (Childcare, turn 3 by 9/1) Only Tu/Th available
Kindergarten, Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration
Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
After registration, you will receive an e-mail by January 31st concerning your child’s class placement(s). Upon receipt, the registration & program fee is requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2023-2024 school year.
Fees due at time of class assignment confirmation (These fees are NOT refundable).
Kindergarten, Preschool Registration & Program Fee – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs.
- Kindergarten- 1 child – $180
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $15 discount for each additional child.
- My Grown-Up and Me : $30 (no discount)
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- Kindergarten & Preschool Tuitions of first month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2023
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to June 30, 2022