2020 – 2021 Preschool & Childcare (CDC) Registration
Online Registration will occur:
Monday, January 13, 2020 for current ICEC families (link will be e-mailed).
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 open to the public (link to appear on website).
Children will be placed in classes on a first-come basis.
After registration, you will receive an e-mail concerning your child’s class placement(s). Upon receipt, the registration & program fee is requested to secure your child’s spot in our 2019-2020 school year.
Fees due at time of class assignment confirmation (These fees are NOT refundable).
Preschool Registration & Program Fee – This fee is used to offset administrative processing costs as well as expenses related to the Science, Movement, Preschool Praise, Field Trips and Christmas and Easter programs.
- 3-5 year olds – 1 child $160; $30 discount for each additional child.
- Under 3 – 1 child $80; $30 discount for each additional child.
- My Grown-Up and Me : $30 (no discount)
CDC Registration Fee – This fee is non-refundable.
- CDC Only Family : $90/child or max $160/family
- CDC & PS Family : $60/child or max $120/family
General CDC Information for School Year 2020/2021
- FIRST DAY: Aug 31
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 am – 4 pm
- TUITION INCREASE:
- $7.40/hour for Infant, CDC1 & CDC2
- $7.15/hour for CDC3 & CDC4
- DISCOUNTS: 10% for siblings, 7% for > 24 hours of care (PS +CDC) per week
- REGISTRATION FEE: CDC Registration fee will be due Feb 15th 2020.
- BILLING: Bills will be generated in May for August / Sept. Payment will be due June 1, 2020.
- REFUNDS: Your registration fee is non-refundable. If your placement is cancelled or changed after the 15th of February, you will still be accountable for the August / September payment based on the original schedule.
- MINIMUM HOURLY REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- If child not in preschool: 3 hour minimum and 2 days a week is required.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: No drop off after 11am due to nap.
- CDC1, CDC2, & CDC3: Pick up cannot occur between the hours of 12:30 and 2pm due to nap.
- CDC 2, CDC3 or CDC4: 2 hour minimum during lunch hour if following or proceeding a PS class
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT START DATE: For CDC1, CDC2, CDC3 or CDC4 we will no longer be able to schedule a permanent placement with a start date beyond September.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT SCHEDULE CALLCELLATION OR CHANGES: Cancellations and changes must be made by the 15th of the month before the change or cancellation is to take place. Once billing for amount has occurred, you will be changed for that time. (Initial schedules are exception to the rule as stated under the refund bullet point)
- INFANT ROOM: We are no longer able to hold a spot in the infant room past December for a child. If the child is not going to attend the CDC until after December 1st, you will be asked to pay for the placement requested from December 1st until the start date of the child.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT: If you are looking for FLEXIBLE placement, we will start taking schedules on Aug 15th. You may ask for flexible placement as much as 30 days ahead of requested date.
- Registration & Activity Fees are non-refundable.
- PS Tuition of first and last month payment is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to May 30, 2020
- CDC (Childcare) Tuition of Aug/Sept is considered for refund if withdrawal occurs in writing prior to June 30, 2020